• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

Here are some pics of Snoopy and his new wifebun Chocolate Fudge Cake. They've been together just over a week now and I'm really pleased with how they're both doing. :love: It's also lovely to see Snoopy looking so much happier. He's had an awful few weeks after losing Peanut Butter and the stress of being taken to the rescue to choose a new friend plus the bonding. Although health wise he was ok, eating and pooing, he seemed so sad and forlorn :( Now he's taking an interest in the world again and is back to flopping and binkying :love:

2016-04-22%2017.51.58-1_zpsusk1uxz8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2016-04-25%2022.09.24_zpsm69nzkg7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2016-04-25%2022.03.29_zpsjnioydax.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh just look at them :wave:

Well done you for all your patience!

Can you get around to cooking proper meals now? :lol:

they look really happy together, what a lovely sight. Good to hear Snoopy is back to himself too

I'm so sorry to hear about Peanut Butter, I've not been on RU for a while so I am behind with news.

The photos of the happy couple are lovely :love: I'm glad that Snoopy has found happiness again.

Back