• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Sid and Dave - two blue eyed lop rabbits - Surrey

Ok now im confused...they are separate up for rehoming more recemtly? On the website too?
Did it fall through or have they actually been rehomed?
I am confused normally lol!

Ok now im confused...they are separate up for rehoming more recemtly? On the website too?
Did it fall through or have they actually been rehomed?
I am confused normally lol!

They were rehomed as a pair, fell out big time, got returned and so are now on their own and looking for a home with a spayed female each

Ah thought so!
I am looking for a hubby for our recently widowed Lola.
She is shy and a bit of an aloof bunny...taking so long to get her turn into a people friendly bunny. She is grieving loads. When i say people friendly i mean not scared of people or cats...nosy...and up for a nose rub or two!
Emma said sid and dave were cuddle buns.
Sid although not a rew bunny would reminds us too much if oyr old dzrling frenchie Bertie. So not a choice. If things had gone better and we didnt have three cats who woukd be confused and treat him as bertie but woukd find he is not Bertie... Its happened in the past ten years and i had no idea
I love rew buns. Frenchies/big bunnies...and love REW ones and agouti and black bunnies too!!!

Back