• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me you have a rabbit without telling me you have a rabbit

gosh, very naughty :lol:

btw, people know wallpaper paste has fungicide in it? (i believe)

These are very mischievous. :lol: Cookie ruined the parquet edges of our house. We'll have it all rebuilt while moving out of the house. :roll:

I find bunnies are a lot more prone to these behaviours in their first year or so of life (not unlike cats and dogs, I guess!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find bunnies are a lot more prone to these behaviours in their first year or so of life (not unlike cats and dogs, I guess!)

You are right. When rabbits are young they have a little bad chewing habit. I buy chewing toys, he's bored with them too. :D

Ahahah but why chew bunny toys when the carpets and furnishings are so much more expensive and tasty? [emoji13]

Ps. poop I forgot I had this account & accidentally made another one [emoji2360]

Ahahah but why chew bunny toys when the carpets and furnishings are so much more expensive and tasty? [emoji13]

Ps. poop I forgot I had this account & accidentally made another one [emoji2360]

A logical approach, worthy of my bunny's mouth. :lol:

Welcome to the forum :)

x8KKtgth.jpg

Personally, I like how accurate the title of the Neil Gaiman book is. :lol:

l2dh5Jvh.jpg

gvDvnVRh.jpg

(That's the throw on my sofa.)

iugTmNHh.jpg

(Note the hair, too.)

x8KKtgth.jpg

Personally, I like how accurate the title of the Neil Gaiman book is. :lol:

l2dh5Jvh.jpg

gvDvnVRh.jpg

(That's the throw on my sofa.)

iugTmNHh.jpg

(Note the hair, too.)

Oh my, what about these books :shock:
My books are my precious. My books are worth more than diamonds. Sometimes hard to save my books. :lol:

Totally off topic but oh my you have The Lioness series!!!

I absolutely love Tortall books but haven't managed to get my hands on those yet.

Rodney has nibbled all of my Philippa Gregory collection as I used to read to him when he was learning that I was a friendly human.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back