• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me you have a rabbit without telling me you have a rabbit

Oh my, what about these books :shock:
My books are my precious. My books are worth more than diamonds. Sometimes hard to save my books. :lol:
I'm careful with my books, too, but accidents happen, especially when Casper is around. :lol:

Totally off topic but oh my you have The Lioness series!!!

I absolutely love Tortall books but haven't managed to get my hands on those yet.

Rodney has nibbled all of my Philippa Gregory collection as I used to read to him when he was learning that I was a friendly human.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
I read it a long time ago, but I do remember really enjoying the series! I never got around to reading the other Tortall books, though. I hope you can find The Song of the Lioness series sometime since you love the Tortall ones so much. :D

That's so sweet that you used to read to Rodney to let him know you were a friendly human. It sounds like he enjoyed the books, too, since he wanted to eat them. :lol:

VDSWs8Gm.jpg
[/IMG]
E8HPSxnm.jpg
[/IMG]

Ew2TENPm.jpg
[/IMG]
BbVApBmm.jpg
[/IMG]

edLbXSBm.jpg
[/IMG]
bPVcMVem.jpg
[/IMG]

B5HN74Gh.jpg
[/IMG]

1y9uevfm.jpg
[/IMG]
No doubt bunnies live there!

Is that the sock deployed to avoid Joey causing collapsing furniture on Boo?

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

J&B I hope they are not your best leggings!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

the pink stripey joey adapted thing is a long sleeved t-shirt - or was. I'd not get my legs in there :lol: Unless you're talking about the aforementioned bed sock?

Joey always nibbles the same hole. well its like 2 holes parallel with a central intact bar. Admittedly he went beyond that with the tshirt

the pink stripey joey adapted thing is a long sleeved t-shirt -
Whoops, yes I'm obviously in need of serious help if I can't distinguished the difference between a ladies arms and legs [emoji33]

your house is very nice, j&b :)

quite chewed but very tastefully fitted out.

Thanks Mike. I'm really proud of our little cottage renovation - this was our lounge when we viewed it. tele, 2 beds & a commode:lol: sorted!

DOiT0Sil.jpg

Whoops, yes I'm obviously in need of serious help if I can't distinguished the difference between a ladies arms and legs [emoji33]

just as likely my arms are in serious need of help if they look like legs :lol:

Last edited:
Back