• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She Did it Again !

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
..........trimmed my willy fluff :shock:

mKRvKJi.jpg

wVAvXhP.jpg

Jane what clippers and blade number do you use to clip Morse?

I want to get some good quality clippers for my poodle, Rusty but the ones I have (wahl arco 5 in 1) are just not quite powerful enough. Need corded ones.

I always get nervous trimming fluff near Jenna's...erm...bits. :shock: Has to be done though, or it gets messy.

Just be glad Jane is good with the clippers, Morse...and that only the fluff and not the willy was trimmed! :thumb:

I always get nervous trimming fluff near Jenna's...erm...bits. :shock: Has to be done though, or it gets messy.

Just be glad Jane is good with the clippers, Morse...and that only the fluff and not the willy was trimmed! :thumb:

I use round ended scissors to trim his Willy fluff. I think it would be a bit risky to use the clippers :shock:
He is a very good boy though, he just stands their with a :roll: look on his face :lol:

Rusty loathes being groomed and clipped. Do those clippers have a blade only option Jane?

I find the combs (I bought stainless steel ones for my wahl arco) get trapped in his curls. I want a clipper with a 5 blade so I can just shave him down.

Rusty loathes being groomed and clipped. Do those clippers have a blade only option Jane?

I find the combs (I bought stainless steel ones for my wahl arco) get trapped in his curls. I want a clipper with a 5 blade so I can just shave him down.

Yes, you can just use the blade without a comb attachment. It gives a too short cut for Morse though.

Back