• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sable *Update 29/11/17*

I can't see the photos but if all goes to plan will be visiting Catherine on Sunday after work so will get to meet Sable again and be introduced to her new friend :love:

I’m so embarrassed at how rubbish the video is [emoji38] I’ll try and take a better one :thumb:
I can't see the video :( i use an app called Tapatalk on my phone that I use the forum through. Maybe try that?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Mu4p6II.mp4

HqHxVhn.mp4

Found your hidden one ;) it's adorable :thumb::love:

Last edited:
What we have to remember is that, in addition to Catherine helping the bereaved Sable, Indy has come out of Rescue and now has a lovely new home and best friend. :love:

What we have to remember is that, in addition to Catherine helping the bereaved Sable, Indy has come out of Rescue and now has a lovely new home and best friend. :love:

Yes :love: they look to be a really good match too :love:it's lovely all round :love:

There were some posts where the videos showed up as boxes, but the one where Babsie posted a link and the one where I posted a copy of the hidden one you should hopefully all be able to click on, here they are xx
These links don't work for me but thank you anyway :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oooo - just caught up with this story - hoping that a happy marriage is in the making - sounds okay so far. Fingers crossed for all of you xxx

Back