• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sable *Update 29/11/17*

Just found this thread so hope you don't mind me adding some of Indy's background. He was found hanging around a stables after probably being dumped near saddleworth moors. He's been loose for some time we think but in remarkable shape none the less and very friendly. His finder, my d-i-l's aunt, asked for help so d-i-l's mum looked after him until I got back from hols. Everyone fell in love with this beautiful boy although they thought he was a she :) and he was so well behaved for his vet trip for vaccs.
Luckily for us Jill at Honeybunnies offered space for him and the rest is history as they say :)
It makes me so happy to see him with his new wife in a great home. Thanks Catherine xx

Just found this thread so hope you don't mind me adding some of Indy's background. He was found hanging around a stables after probably being dumped near saddleworth moors. He's been loose for some time we think but in remarkable shape none the less and very friendly. His finder, my d-i-l's aunt, asked for help so d-i-l's mum looked after him until I got back from hols. Everyone fell in love with this beautiful boy although they thought he was a she :) and he was so well behaved for his vet trip for vaccs.
Luckily for us Jill at Honeybunnies offered space for him and the rest is history as they say :)
It makes me so happy to see him with his new wife in a great home. Thanks Catherine xx

Oh my goodness I had no idea - thank you so so much for posting this. Both me and my OH are completely besotted with him - he’s such a lovely bunny. Thank you to your family for finding him and getting him to safety :love:

Back