• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar Update - comments/suggestions

I'm definitely all for having a pic of Simba, because he is an excellent example of what RU is about, and how the RUers who discovered this bun, all worked together so quickly, to get him out of his unbelievably horrendous situation, into such a fantastic foster home, where he is now safe, loved and receiving the much needed veterinary care he needs.

I did say that I would rather all the money raised went to the one charity instead of little amounts to loads, and for the main I would still prefer for that to be the case, but I was wondering about though if maybe Simba could receive a donation to go towards his care and vets bills, which I would imagine is going to be ongoing for some time.

Does anyone have a good photo of simba if you want him on the front cover as well. There isn't much room on the front since its a5 and got writing to put on it.

I've done the template so ready to add some bunnies now and need to do the front too.

I don't think i realised how much work is going to be involved!

Thanks. I just need to sort as much out as possible in the next couple of weeks as i work in accounts and its out quarter end in October so lovely late nights for me!

Back