• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin This Afternoon

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
RTvxubX.jpg

:love:

I'm surprised any of your pets can handle the noise from Heathrow. I guess they're used to it but I can remember all my animals getting really jumpy during red flag exercises in summer in Alaska. They'd start flying F16s low over our area about 6-7 a.m. and the windows would rattle like an 8 point earthquake. :(

I hope Roisin is feeling well these days. Beautiful girl :love: xxxxx

I'm surprised any of your pets can handle the noise from Heathrow. I guess they're used to it but I can remember all my animals getting really jumpy during red flag exercises in summer in Alaska. They'd start flying F16s low over our area about 6-7 a.m. and the windows would rattle like an 8 point earthquake. :(

I hope Roisin is feeling well these days. Beautiful girl :love: xxxxx

I can’t ever put Aoife outside, even when Heathrow are on Westerly departures. She just goes frantic, charging about crashing into fencing and screaming :cry:

I will NEVER put her outside again.

I can’t ever put Aoife outside, even when Heathrow are on Westerly departures. She just goes frantic, charging about crashing into fencing and screaming :cry:

I will NEVER put her outside again.

Oh, poor lass :(
Well at least you always do your best to bring the outside indoors. Your bunnies' habitats are always geared to their maximum comfort with their hay bedding and log chews. :love:

Oh, poor lass :(
Well at least you always do your best to bring the outside indoors. Your bunnies' habitats are always geared to their maximum comfort with their hay bedding and log chews. :love:

I don’t think I could keep Rabbits indoors if I could not provide them with a natural environment. That’s just my personal opinion though, not saying it’s wrong to keep Rabbits in a ‘normal’ house. Also, having them in a natural environment means no worries about carpet/furniture chewing, weeing on furniture etc ! So for me it’s a win, win :lol:

Back