• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin is Very Sick- U/D 8th July

Glad she is doing better. My Heidi loves turning a willow ball into a pile of willow bits, so I have to consider banning willow toys too. Sorry Roisin had to go through that , yet glad she was able to pass it with your expert care.

I'm so pleased that Roisin is feeling better this morning, although I imagine her remedy was a tad uncomfortable.

Re the Willow, if you are contacting the supplier, it would be interesting to establish whether it was imported Willow and whether they are aware of any treatment used on the wood.

I'm so pleased that Roisin is feeling better this morning, although I imagine her remedy was a tad uncomfortable.

Re the Willow, if you are contacting the supplier, it would be interesting to establish whether it was imported Willow and whether they are aware of any treatment used on the wood.

After the info you gave me yesterday I will do that. The tunnel did look more shiny than those I have bought before, but stupidly I didn’t think anything of it.

After the info you gave me yesterday I will do that. The tunnel did look more shiny than those I have bought before, but stupidly I didn’t think anything of it.

After looking at them online this morning, they are being sold in several EU countries, so even if the wood has been imported, the proper controls would have applied and I would have thought that the company is unlikely to be selling the product to a different specification in different countries. They also seem to be very popular and have got mostly good reviews. So, I would think it's unlikely that there was anything bad about the Willow. Possibly just a case that Roisin had a problem with it yesterday. It would still be interesting to know more details from the supplier though.

Without wishing to tempt fate I think Roisin is well again :love:

sqE2LjO.jpg

NG4MYyB.jpg

Back