• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue secret Santa- parcel codes recieved post 1 !

All up to date- there's still a few not recieved please can you all let me know if you've posted parcels :wave:

Thanks x

Had a pm to say RU025 has been recieved by Scunthorpe Rabbit rescue :D

Parcel RU035- recieved by BARC

Last edited:
We received a huge parcel from secret santa 032. I've been waiting for Caroline to take pics to post but she has a bad back and hasn't been over here for over a week. I hope she will be better soon but I thought I had better say many thanks in the meantime :wave: Thankyou :wave: There is loads in there to share out.

We have also now received parcel 33:D:D:D So can I add a huge thank you to both senders of 32 and 33, and apologise that I havent got pics this week. I managed tro get over to Hopper today, but my phone was flat so couldn't get photos:evil:
I will get them next Thursday though - promise!

Parcel 33 included a £20 Tesco voucher, which was used today to get some extra yummies for the Christmas dinner for the 114 rabbits and the 56 piggies.
We got a mountain of apples, pears, celery,cabbage, peppers, tomato, parsip, swede,carrots, so the £20 was a great contribution.

Thank you so much - I know Louise will enjoy giving all the critters their Chrismas dinner:D:D:D

RU004 & RU005 recieved by rabbit and guinea pig welfare rugby.

RU007-recieved by little Angels :wave:

Last edited:
There are still a few parcels outstanding.

Please can the santas let me know what's going on with them & if you are unable to send it etc.

There are still a few parcels outstanding.

Please can the santas let me know what's going on with them & if you are unable to send it etc.

I've PMed you, KarenM and Becky! And sent an email which I've forwarded onto Becky too. I've essentially asked for a refund of my initial postage costs and then listed what was in the 2 parcels and asked for £50 cheque for Walsall RSPCA or vouchers for the Hay Experts to replace the lost parcels.

I'm so upset that collect+ have managed to lose both my parcels. It's really put Becky out having to go to the shop a ridiculous amount of times. It's been really upsetting for me and probably for Becky too. It's ruined the whole idea of Secret Santa and it's caused the organisers (you!) to have to deal with all the faffing :( I'm sorry for all the hassle, I know it's not my fault per se but I am just SO FUMING :evil:

Awww, you're not responsible for the incompetence of the parcel company and it just means the Walsall bunnies will get a second christmas once things are sorted out. :D:love:

just to say a huge thank you to the RU angel who stepped in for 039 and sent the bunnies a HUGE parcel of lovely hay..it arrived today:D
if it was the same lovely lady who sent me the chocs then thank you again! A really nice surprise :love: xx

Back