• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue secret Santa- parcel codes recieved post 1 !

Unfortunately we've been out when our parcels have been delivered :oops: ...so I'm going to pick the parcels up from the depot on Saturday morning :D

RU030 Has been received thank you so much the bunnies will love their goodies and ill enjoy the chocolates xxxx

I can confirm that parcel 19 arrived today :wave:

It's a huge box full of goodies. Photos to follow. Thank you to our secret santa from the Wilford Rabbit Refuge bunnies :D

Just to say ru 029 has arrived.....and thanks for the goodie it will be open on christmas day and I will take pictuters of them enjooying it I am sure

I'd like to confirm that secret santa parcel 023 has arrived. Big thank you to our secret santa from the bunnies :wave:

It's a bit too dark for photos today, but will take some tomorrow :D

Last edited:
We received a huge parcel from secret santa 032. I've been waiting for Caroline to take pics to post but she has a bad back and hasn't been over here for over a week. I hope she will be better soon but I thought I had better say many thanks in the meantime :wave: Thankyou :wave: There is loads in there to share out.

Now, i sent mine, and i have tracked it and it is saying that it was delivered, but still no update......worried!!

Back