• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue secret Santa- parcel codes recieved post 1 !

Dental bunnies or ones that need their food chopped etc...any idea's of gifts for them? :?

I just thought they might be left out if the treats arent edible for them .

As parcels will be arriving from now onwards- because christmas is getting near :D

Please could all rescues who have received parcels either pm me or post on this thread to let me know the parcel code and I will update the first post.

I will start a photo thread christmas week, so that rescues can show their goodies and the bunnies enjoying their treats. If rescues want to wait till christmas day opening their parcels then that is fine they can add photos at a later date. But please let me know as and when parcels arrive.

Santas- please dont panic if you send your parcel and your code doesnt appear on the first post (on this thread) this may be due to rescues being very busy over the weeks leading up to christmas.

If anyone has any queries please pm me :wave:

He he he!
I think we are the furthest north rescue but are the first to get their secret Santa!

The number is RU020.

Thank you very much, whoever you are... I'm really excited for the bunnies!

Halfpenny trust you to be first then again they might have been scared we get cut off like we did last year....is it snowing there yet

We had a bit of snow on Friday, but none since, just very cold. We have a hard frost and I don't think it's going to get above 0 today, was -3 overnight.

Snowing here but its strange...its snowing at the front of the house but not at the back ...looks like someone is looking over the buns here.

Mine was apparently posted and received at the end of November. Did it through hayexperts so can track. but no mention on here :( Can you find out if thy got it please amy :(?

I am currently trying to chase a few rescues. it may take a few days as don't forget they are VERY busy this time of year.

Back