• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue secret Santa- parcel codes recieved post 1 !

I have reveived my SS parcel off 012 & 013. I haven't replied sooner as i have been away and then came back to some problems.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
xxx
Will take pics of the goodies inside once it has been opened at Christmas:D:D

I saw on facebook that Caroline at the Rabbit Residence has recieved a parcel. She doesn't know if it is RU Secret Santa or not as she couldn't find a code attached. It has a Scotty Dog Card in it though. Thought I should post it here incase in was one of our Santa's and the code has got lost or somthing :):wave:

The code on one of mine was on the paper on the box. The other was written on a card inside the box seperatly if that helps?

We had a parcel arrive today - RU011 was the code :wave: Thank you so much Santa, the bunnies will be so pleased :love:

All updated if I've missed one please let me know!

Code RU037- was recieved by rabbit residence yesterday :love:

I'm hoping all parcels have now been sent as yesterday was the last posting date, if you haven't please let me know thanks. I understand people are busy.

Amy x

Last edited:
The list of received parcels is filling out nicely. :love::love: Mine's been sent in the last few days. 8)

Back