• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding my five ... updated Monday night

Well ... what can I say ... except the five-o have decided that they're bonded!!!!!

Heard lots of noises from the dining room - went to check, only to discover that they'd all escaped from the pen and were happily exploring the dining room :shock: :lol: :lol: No chasing or problems .. so think we can safely say "The job's a good-un!!" :D :D :D

Back in pen again now! x

Well ... what can I say ... except the five-o have decided that they're bonded!!!!!

Heard lots of noises from the dining room - went to check, only to discover that they'd all escaped from the pen and were happily exploring the dining room :shock: :lol: :lol: No chasing or problems .. so think we can safely say "The job's a good-un!!" :D :D :D

Back in pen again now! x

LOL:lol: Glad it wasn't just me having that problem. I opened the shed saturday AM to find Rusty and Buster sitting on a shelf in the shed. Is there anything a bun can't escape from??
It is so good to hear it is going well - I have been thinking about you all weekend hoping it would all go smoothly.

Update - Monday night

Well we've had them running around the hall and up and down the stairs and landing and TBH you would never know that they had been apart at all! Beemer has been running up and down like a NUTTER and little Roo is doing his best to keep up! Lots of binkies and head-flicks from all :)

Keeping them downstairs now for the rest of the week as they're off to the Bunnery on Friday. Have cleaned the bunny room out so they can go back there once they return :) x

Not such positive news for tonight's update :(

Came down this morning to loads of fur in the pen :( Minutes later and Ant & Beemer were having a full-on fight :shock: Separated them and gave them breakfast (which Beemer sulked through) and left them with Ross. Have had more scuffles today and now they're very much at opposite ends of the pen and Ant is sticking his head out aggressively at anyone who approaches him!

Methinks Beemer decided that he should make a claim for top bun .... which Ant will NOT like or tolerate! Hopefully it'll resolve itself ...

:shock::shock::shock:

Must be something in the air. :roll:

I hope they sort themselves out - at least they are in the right hands! :)

Naughty beemer getting ideas above your station:no: Abi hope they sort it out soon - let me know if your bonding nerves are frazzled :)

oh dear norty beamer.....he was probably the one that persuaded them all to break out the night before too :roll::roll: better send him back to me :D:D

oh dear norty beamer.....he was probably the one that persuaded them all to break out the night before too :roll::roll: better send him back to me :D:D

Don't joke - unless he makes friends he may have to :(! We have a Beamer bunny with nasty bite :( :cry: Worried bunny mummy and daddy :( x

Aww :( Hope Beamer settles down soon. It was going so well. Little Roo looks like the angelic one of the bunch :love:

Hope things have calmed down a bit now :) xXx

o no poor bitten beamer bunny. They'll work it out though if my lot can (although we still have good days & bad days)

I hope they will ... but it's not nice :( Seems Beemer just won't back down and let Ant be top bun at the moment. Saw him nip Ant on the nose last night - so hardly surprisingly Ant retaliated :( I don't like arguing bunnies :(

Oh no!! :shock:

Fingers crossed that Beemer chills out then because I can't see boss man Ant letting him keep all that up!

Keep us updated.

Lea X

~**bonding vibes**bonding vibes**bonding vibes**bonding vibes**~

Back