• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding my five ... updated Monday night

Bunnies are still fine. Hoops still being a bossy **** and giving Roo and Trix regular chases though - although frequency of stamps decreasing somewhat.

gota say you obviously have more nerves than me dont know if i would be able to try and attempt to bond a 5!! its abd enough with pairs!! keep going good luck xxx

Tell me about it! Really need him to tell Hoops off though cos she currently seems to think that chasing small bunnies is a sport ... and she would be Olympic champion at it by now! :shock: :lol: x

Perhaps we should put her & honey together & see who is best at it? I think honey would win as she's a stalker.....she has also perfected the "I wasn't chasing Rosie......the fur in my mouth? Oh no I was just tidying up after rosie who seems to have dropped it honest gov" look.

Still if I can get honey, sooty & panda all snuggled together (spotted this afternoon...admittedly rosie of doing her own thing as usual) then you can get hoops & roo to settle down.

Perhaps we should put her & honey together & see who is best at it? I think honey would win as she's a stalker.....she has also perfected the "I wasn't chasing Rosie......the fur in my mouth? Oh no I was just tidying up after rosie who seems to have dropped it honest gov" look.

Still if I can get honey, sooty & panda all snuggled together (spotted this afternoon...admittedly rosie of doing her own thing as usual) then you can get hoops & roo to settle down.

Had four bunnies snuggled in one corner earlier.

Beemer, as usual, was off doing his own thing - which is quite impressive in a small pen! I'm sure given the opportunity that bun would pop out every evening, casually shutting the front door behind him with a shout of "I'll be back in time for greens! Later!".

Beemer, as usual, was off doing his own thing - which is quite impressive in a small pen! I'm sure given the opportunity that bun would pop out every evening, casually shutting the front door behind him with a shout of "I'll be back in time for greens! Later!".

aww little beemer, my little Houdini....better watch him in that pen. You think he's off doing his own thing....actually he probably testing the perimeters for week spots & investigating the floor for probability of tunnel :lol::lol: ps....I think beemer & roo are both wondering why they haven't got a spot in Abi's siggi yet :lol::lol::lol:

Yay! Beemer is too cool for school. :love:

aww little beemer, my little Houdini....better watch him in that pen. You think he's off doing his own thing....actually he probably testing the perimeters for week spots & investigating the floor for probability of tunnel :lol::lol: ps....I think beemer & roo are both wondering why they haven't got a spot in Abi's siggi yet :lol::lol::lol:

I imagine Trix, Sienna and Dudley are thinking the same thing too!

Must update siggie .. must update siggie! Too many buns!!!!!

All is calm and quiet in the bonding pen now. It's only been 27 hours and so they're doing really well :) Hopefully not going to hear as much stamping and racing around tonight! x

You wanted photos .. here you go!

Everyone except Beemer!
DSC_0162.jpg

Beemer with Hoops & Roo:
DSC_0167.jpg

All five around a big pile of hay!
DSC_0165.jpg

Great pictures Abi, thanks :D

Your bunnies are adorable and they look really settled already.

Little Roo looks so sweet :love:

Fantastic pictures and what adorable bunnies :love::love::love:

Well done with the bonding - you must have nerves of steel!

I'd love a big bonded group, I mean if you're gonna give up most of your living room to a bunny, may as well make it several buns :lol:

BTW - glad to see that your "bonding towel" is still going strong!

How many bondings do you reckon that it has helped along? :lol::lol::lol:

Back