• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really worried about vet visit this morning/Anthony has gone

I really feel for you and know how soul destroying it is to lose bunnies in such a short period of time. You have to remember that you have given these bunnies the best love and care possible and without you they may have had a miserable life. It doesn't make it any easierI know,
take care and hope things get better for you xxx

I'm so sorry, I know how you feel, we are taking our old rat to be pts tomorrow as he's just too old and generally worn out for more treatment now for something that's so non-specific I don't think we'll even get a diagnosis. We're hoping he'll slip away on his own today peacefully in the comfort of his own cage :(

Hugs to you both. Don't think I could do what you are doing at the moment. Hopefully your luck will change soon.

There is nothing that can be said to make things better right now, but you will look back, enjoy the time you had together and know you have always done the best for him. It is not only losing them at the end of the fight that is hard, but the constant worry about them when they have these problems which is so draining.
Thinking of you all.

I'm so sorry Liz for your loss :cry:
You really do an amazing job for these buns.....without you they would have no chance at all.....just helping them in their final days and bearing all this grief is very heroic. Thank you for all your hardwork. So sorry you have lost another today. :(

I'm sorry for your loss Liz, life has been really unfair to you lately. I hope you can take comfort from the fact you do such a wonderful job with these bunnies.

So sorry Liz that you are having a bad time.

Its always hard to lose a loved one no matter how long you have known them.

You are doing a fantastic job unfortunately it will always be interspersed with great sadness, I will be thinking of you and all your bunnies today.

Thank you :(

I have contacted his sponsors now so I can say it is Anthony who we lost today. I'm sorry I didn't put it before but I think it would be horrible for sponsors to read that their bunny has died off the forum :cry:

Our little boy

HPIM1746.jpg

Oh Liz I am so sorry - I've only just caught up with your updates :cry: Poor Anthony :cry: Sleep beautiful little man xxx

You & Steve must be so emotionally drained by all the beautiful bunnies you have lost in such a short space of time :cry: You both do a wonderful job looking after so many needy buns, I know it's so incredibly difficult but please try to remember that even though it's hard - the time they have all had with you has been filled with love & care that every bun should have.

((((hugs to you both to keep strong)))) xxx

Really sorry for your loss, its been a really hard time for you

*big hugs and vibes for you*

Tell the rest of the buns that not one of them is allowed to get ill for at least a year!

xxxx

Back