• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really Worried About Harry -U/D 29th June

I'm relieved to hear he's doing a bit better. :) I hope he will continue to do well. Thinking of you. xxxx

Just caught up on this thread, really hope that Harry is feeling better and sending lots of vibes for him.

Just seeing this thread :( so sorry to hear Harry is struggling, I hope the pain meds are starting to help.

My uncle lost his leg as a young man and now 70 yrs old he still feels his toes on that leg and has pain. It's strange how the brain works.

Sending lots of vibes for Handsome Harry x

Thanks so much for all your support for Harry. He is doing quite a lot better at the moment. So much so that over the next few days we are going to try to reduce his Tramadol dose a bit. He really seems to enjoy and benefit from the massage. He's a lot more able to get about and he's still eating well.

Here's a few photos of him

.......and with Jo and Pooh Bear

Wonderful news, so glad Harry has picked up. Keep improving Harry - sending more vibes and nose rubs to keep him topped up. xxx

Back