• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really Worried About Harry -U/D 29th June

Just caught up with this thread, so sorry poor Harry is going through the mill. I really hope that the medication can help him, and control the pain, sending vibes little man xxxx

Jane.. Lots of Love to You and Harry XXX

My thoughts are with you both ! Superstars you are ! Big Respect to you, from Me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We dont feel that his pain is nerve pain but bone pain/muscle spasms. So the Gabapentin wont really help. We will probably try it if the Tramadol and Metacam does not adequately control the pain because the only other option is PTS :cry:

Poor Harry :cry: I really hope the medications work for him. I can empathize with leg pain that goes right up the hip. Please give him a special (((((((snuggle))))))) from me.

I'm so sorry the acupuncture didn't go well. :( I wish that we as humans could take the pain on for them because we have an easier time processing what needs to be done to relieve it and what we can expect. Animals just don't understand sometimes that we are trying to help or, sadly, instances that what we try to do just doesn't work. :cry:

Special ((((((((((((Vibes)))))))))))) coming your way for him that he feels very, very much better as soon as possible. xxxxx

So sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love and staying strong vibes and nose rubs to Harry. I know you will do whatever is right for him xx

I'm so sorry poor Harry is suffering.

Sending lots of love and special vibes for him - I know that you will always do what is right for him no matter how hard that may be.

((((((hugs)))))) xxx

So very sorry to read about dear Harry. Lots of vibes to you and him at this difficult time.

Thanks everyone. Harry is a bit more comfortable at the moment, he's had some massage which he seemed to enjoy. He's still very keen for food, but I dont just go by that to assess how he is feeling.

I'm sorry Harry is still struggling, Jane. :cry:
Mimzy always loved his full body bunny massages. :love: He would sit with me for hours and if I dared stop I'd get a dig, a nip and a nose bonk to get me going again. He would probably still enjoy them if it weren't so disorienting for him to be moved about. Right now I have nowhere secure to sit him for one as all the puppy pads in the world wouldn't keep my bedclothes safe! :(

I hope for a miraculous intervention for Harry and that he will improve. How is Jo handling all this?
I know that whatever happens, he will be okay with you. Keeping you all in my thoughts today. xxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear about Harry, have only just seen this thread. Am hoping for a miracle too - this is such sad news, especially after seeing the wonderful picture of him with Jo xx

Back