• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really Worried About Harry -U/D 29th June

Thanks so much for all your support for Harry. He is doing quite a lot better at the moment. So much so that over the next few days we are going to try to reduce his Tramadol dose a bit. He really seems to enjoy and benefit from the massage. He's a lot more able to get about and he's still eating well.

Here's a few photos of him

.......and with Jo and Pooh Bear

Awww! :love: Such a cute couple these two! :) Or should I say three! Now I won't be able to think of Harry without thinking of Pooh Bear's song! :D
Wait a minute...what happened to his Lindt bunny? Did he not get along with Jo? :shock:

I am so glad to hear Harry is more comfy. :) I can imagine you are much relieved, too. I really hope that things will continue to be well even when his tramadol is reduced. I remember giving that to Shadow for his back/nerve pain and it didn't really help him and tended to upset his tummy (granted he was a big dog with a sensitive stomach, but still) so I've been gun-shy about trying anything like that for Mimzy. I will have to give it another think as it has been suggested for him in the past.

Sending more vibes for your lovely boy. xxxxx

Glad to hear that Harry is improving, sending lots more top up vibes for it to continue.

He's such a handsome bunny, gorgeous markings & Jo your beautiful too xx

Back