• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really made my day

aaah thats so sweet! She is beautiful...gorgeous eyes - wow!:love::love:

I know what you mean too...I was really upset earlier and went to lay down on the mat near the buns and said ..."I need some love, Im so very sad"....and was rewarded with bunny kisses all over my face....go abit too enthusiastic after abit...:lol::love::love::love::love: then they get your hair stuck in their mouths...and try to nibbles groom it...I felt like I was loved after all:love:

She's lovely :love: She was happy to see you! They certainly do seem to know when to cheer us up :)

Frankies best friend is her Toy story ball she chases. other balls don't compare, she will lay with it, chase it, it can be rolling around the room and she doesn't even flinch, where as other ones will startle her. She had to spend a few nights in the vets with bloat, and when she came home she sat licking it which she had never done before. She was so happy to see it!

Back