• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raven photos today

I hope the problem he is exhibiting will resolve. What is his hopping movement like ? Can he feel is back toes if you gently put pressure on them. If you extend his hind legs back, one at a time, does he leave the leg extended or pull it back to a normal position for sitting ?

I hope the problem he is exhibiting will resolve. What is his hopping movement like ? Can he feel is back toes if you gently put pressure on them. If you extend his hind legs back, one at a time, does he leave the leg extended or pull it back to a normal position for sitting ?
Thank you Jane.
He hops in spurts, and is a bit awkward, yet does not fall over.
Thank you for your suggestions.
He pulls his feet back to sitting position before they are fully extended.
I am getting mixed information when I gently squeeze his toes, so will retry tomorriw.
I was surprised he washed his face with both hands without losing his balance because I was sitting on the bed and it was not level.
He weighs exactly one kilo so almost the same as before his dental six weeks earlier so I was glad his weight stabilized.

Last edited:
Zoobec, Craig, J&B,

Thank you. I was trying to get photos of him showing how he was curved to the right, though he had other ideas and wanted to show how handsome he looks. He is a very loveable bunny too. He likes getting held and having his back gently rubbed and he makes the gentle happy sound.
Today my sister made a special trip to a store just to get Raven the organic dandelions he likes.
My spouse buys organic carrots with the greens so Raven can have the carrot greens too.

Last edited:
Omggggg how cute is heeee, I want to bite him :lol: :love:

Thank you. He is very cute and he is a good boy too.
The two bunnies I had that lived the longest looked like smaller versions of Cookie, so every time you post photos if Cookie, I think of Amigo and Bonita.

I hope Raven is back to his normal happy self and not causing you anymore worries. He certainly is a little sweetheart xx

BYB, Thank you.
PetsMum, Thank you for asking. I was just going to update his dental thread that he has improved with abx and extra medicam for inflammation.

Back