• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ragnar the Wild Bunny

What a sweet little bubba! :) All the best and brightest vibes for your new wee one! :love: xxxxxxx

Poor little cutie! Glad he's in your hands; no matter what happens, he is receiving the best possible care.

just bathed his eye to remove some of the dried blood, he's very calm with me at least and I've moved him into a larger cage and he's hopping all over the place now... 100% better than he was yesterday but still a long way to go...

Aww I love wild animal rescue stories :love: So wonderful you found him and he's getting the help he needs! I hope it's a happy ending for him:)

He's a brave little sod, his eye was stuck again this morning with dried blood and he allowed me to soak it with warm water to open it so I could place drops into it...

It looks so painful and the holes in his head look to be healing now

Sounds like a lovely lad with a strong will to live!

Did you find out if he had myxi or was attacked? Or both, poor soul!X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a lovely lad with a strong will to live!

Did you find out if he had myxi or was attacked? Or both, poor soul!X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vets didn't think he had myxi but did say if he starts to show any signs to get him back... He has a puncture wound on top of his head, one below his eye and I've just found another behind his eye which is bleeding after soaking the dried blood again.. the good thing is he is still pooing and weeing and he has eaten some of the greens and hay we've left for him...

He wants to play after he's had his medicine so that is a good sign...

I must admit, I only read Floki's story yesterday morning, but I haven't stopped thinking about either of these wee beauties since! I've got everything crossed for this wee guy and by the sounds of things he is in the best hands possible! :)

Looks like he is doing well in yur care, sending loads of healing vibes for this little fellow, come on Ragnar you can do it, looking forward to a quick and safe recovery.

Back