• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on Daybreak

That is a good idea. The RWA sent me loads of leaflets when I told them I was a breeder so I have a lot spare :)

Awesome :D

I have ready made display info if any of that is of any use and anyone wants to chat about it, just drop me a PM :)

Horses arent natural Jumpers and they are prey animals just like rabbits, but people think its ok for horse to jump at shows then why not rabbits who are natural jumpers ?

Horses arent natural Jumpers and they are prey animals just like rabbits, but people think its ok for horse to jump at shows then why not rabbits who are natural jumpers ?

I think that was addressed earlier in the thread if you look back and read all the posts.:)

yeah, it all depends on the personality of the bun or horse though. Any decent person would never force an animal to do something they don't want to, just like me and you. We love our rabbits and am I right in thinking Russell may be doing a display to help raise money for the RSPCA? :love:

yeah, it all depends on the personality of the bun or horse though. Any decent person would never force an animal to do something they don't want to, just like me and you. We love our rabbits and am I right in thinking Russell may be doing a display to help raise money for the RSPCA? :love:

yes he may be asked to do so , they havent got back to me yet :D

oh sorry :lol: havent read the other hundred threads, my bad :lol:

:lol: I think PrettyLupin did an exceptional job of explaining the difference - I couldn't have explained anywhere near as good as she did - it's a fair question I think but, she more than covers it I think ;)

I never have to shove winston at a fence :? its trying to stop him thats normally the problem! :lol: Horses have been bred for centuries to carry people, I wouldnt expect a shire horse to be a showjumper, some horses arent built to jump but you cannot compare horses to rabbits, thats ridiculous :lol:

I had a weird dream last night about a horse sized rabbit (a specific rabbit- belonging to a member on here- that was the size of a horse- didn't look like the real rabbit does though). And I think this thread is to blame. Thanks! :lol:

Back