• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit holiday care

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but just wondering if anyone knows of any good pet sitters or rabbit boarding in or near Coventry? I’m really struggling to find somewhere for my two rabbits due to everywhere either being booked up or using ridiculously small cages. Need something for two weeks in August. I usually use a pet sitter but unfortunately they’re booked up. I have a senior rabbit so unsure what’s the best solution for her. Ideally I’d like her to have more attention than just two visits a day but also worried about the stress of putting her in unfamiliar surroundings (for boarding). What does everyone else do?

Thanks

Have you looked at Fat Fluffs near Hampton in Arden ? They are a rabbit rescue, but still advertise boarding as well. I've never used them, as no longer have bunnies, but they've been there a long time so might be worth a look.

Back