• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit for sale on ebay U/D I've got her, PICCIES

Okay just the one photo..
Photo-0259.jpg

Thats it im off...
Photo-0260.jpg

Shes not so sure...
Photo-0261.jpg

AWwwwwww sooooooo JEALOUS!!!! I am smitten totally... I remember that very first picture of her (gonna have to bump up that thread too) and all I could think was how cute she and Ivy would be, and the names... Bracken/Ivy, they are both teeny for their age, and been through so much so early on!! :love::love::love::love: I do love her very much, and I haven't even met her!!! :oops::oops:

AWwwwwww sooooooo JEALOUS!!!! I am smitten totally... I remember that very first picture of her (gonna have to bump up that thread too) and all I could think was how cute she and Ivy would be, and the names... Bracken/Ivy, they are both teeny for their age, and been through so much so early on!! :love::love::love::love: I do love her very much, and I haven't even met her!!! :oops::oops:

She is tiny!!!!!!! And oh so very cute...I had a little stroke.

She is great....:love:

She is tiny!!!!!!! And oh so very cute...I had a little stroke.

She is great....:love:

:love::love::love: but I know Angie loves her very much too! and I would never want to take her away from that, but I WANT HER SOOOO MUCH!! :oops::oops: :love: :lol:

On another note.... are you keeping the name sky?!

:love::love::love: but I know Angie loves her very much too! and I would never want to take her away from that, but I WANT HER SOOOO MUCH!! :oops::oops: :love: :lol:

On another note.... are you keeping the name sky?!

Aw i know.

I dont know, i dont think so, new name new start is what i say...although i arent planning on keeping the little lady so...maybe her new home could think of a name?

Aw i know.

I dont know, i dont think so, new name new start is what i say...although i arent planning on keeping the little lady so...maybe her new home could think of a name?

EXCUSE ME but you HAVE to keep her!! YOU MUST YOU MUST YOU MUST!!!! :lol: and come on you know you want toooooo!!! Even your O/h is in love :love: Then we can chat about our ebay bunnies..... :lol:

Lol stop it!!!!

I have a potential new arrival already, i cant i cant cant!!

Unless i could bond a three....hummmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Seeeeeeee you can... I'm thinking I have to bond three... but Missy has already taken a hunk of Benji's nose, so there is no way that is going to happen, and I just can't pair him with Ivy... It was never right in my gut, only a nice thought....Soooooo I guess I'm looking for a sixth bun :shock::shock::oops::oops: What am I going to tell me parents?!!!

You are goona keep her... I feel it in me bones!

[/B]
Of course you can. If I can do it, anyone can!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol.
I bonded a four.

Anyways husssssssssssh!!

she is currently chewing the newspaper in her house, making a lot of noise actually!

she appears to have a very cheeky character!

xx

Back