• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit for my nan

Well heres a pic anyway and it looks like he has 1 ear but he has 2!!!

Jingle1.jpg

He's gooooorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:

I know I am biased but he is just an absolute gentleman

oh my goodness he is beautiful!! I won't dismiss him completely I will speak to my nan once she has decided and see if she would consider two buns, but I think trying to bond would be too much for my nana to take on.

Would he be happy to live on his own if he was with my nan the majority of the time? i suppose it is hard to say but it might still be worth considering.

oh my goodness he is beautiful!! I won't dismiss him completely I will speak to my nan once she has decided and see if she would consider two buns, but I think trying to bond would be too much for my nana to take on.

Would he be happy to live on his own if he was with my nan the majority of the time? i suppose it is hard to say but it might still be worth considering.

Pics don't do him justice - not of course that it has anything to do with my non existant photography skills lol. His coat is so soft. I love him. Haven't had him here for too long but I have had no problem with him when he's been in the house with chewing etc. I would imagine he'd be fine with company, human or rabbit. Obviously Charm is more suitable bun having to be kept on her own but of course it all depends on who your nan wants to share her life with, so really its her decision.

hi there

you are a very sensible girl

yes all my animals are provided for thats the first thing I organised

charm was the first dog I had

I am also having trouble with site

venice

Back