• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit eye colors

Bertie has dark brown eyes. My late bunny, Spenser Milton, had pink/red eyes. Bertie's eyes are often hard to see as the fur around them is black (like a panda!).

Primrose wasn't a fan of the close up bless her but her eyes were definitely olive toned.

Although they look different in direct sun.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Her olive green eyes are unique. Are they more green in person?
My own eyes look different depending on the light too-speckled green with blue around the iris.

They were more so in person. The photos are more murky grey but it was she definitely had olive in the right lights.

Hubby says he reckons she had part brown/part grey eyes and that's why they looked olive.

They were more so in person. The photos are more murky grey but it was she definitely had olive in the right lights.

Hubby says he reckons she had part brown/part grey eyes and that's why they looked olive.

Perhaps. Bunnies can have ambar eyes too, so maybe mix amber and blue/grey too. Pretty either way.

Back