• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Weekend

I'd love to come but unfortunately I can't leave the house for more than 3 hours at the moment. Have fun!!:D

Thanks everyone, we really hope to educate a few people about bunny care, still working hard to get everything ready, hope to see some RUer's, please come and introduce yourselves

Just got back had a really nice day. Hope you've raised a lot of money. I think I was one of the first ones there today. I really want the dog kennel it looked fab. The buns got lots of treats to. :)

I noticed the names of your bunnies on the guess the name of the rabbit board. :)

I have put my name down for my bunnies :oops: :lol::lol:

I think I missed you though! I got there at about 12 I think! Sarah (sacol4940) and Becky (Becky86) very kindly picked me up from the station and took me there :love: Cant thank you enough! It was brilliant meeting everyone! Hope Theo and Jane have a good turn out! My bunnies are munching away at the redigrass I bought as I speak!

Hope all as gone well today Theo, as I know you and Jane have put alot of work in for this weekend:D

I have put my name down for my bunnies :oops: :lol::lol:

I think I missed you though! I got there at about 12 I think! Sarah (sacol4940) and Becky (Becky86) very kindly picked me up from the station and took me there :love: Cant thank you enough! It was brilliant meeting everyone! Hope Theo and Jane have a good turn out! My bunnies are munching away at the redigrass I bought as I speak!

I must have just missed you then I was in there about 11ish but wandered around the shopping village for a while before going home.

Hello nice to meet a few of you today :wave:

For anyone else .... there is still tomorrow :D Lots of goodies still to buy and fun for the kids....I'm taking my dog Lucky tomorrow too :D

It was lovely to meet some RUers today :D Had a really nice day, got the bunnies some new toys and Scamp is currently eating his Oxbow hay :) Got a bad head now from all the travelling, it was a long way, well worth it though :D

xXx

It was lovely to meet some RUers today :D Had a really nice day, got the bunnies some new toys and Scamp is currently eating his Oxbow hay :) Got a bad head now from all the travelling, it was a long way, well worth it though :D

xXx

Nice to meet you today :wave:

I got mobbed for the barley rings :shock:

I must have just missed you then I was in there about 11ish but wandered around the shopping village for a while before going home.

Sorry I missed you!

We had a great day! Lots of people came considering the weather!
Just wish theo"s kettle didn't take so long to boil!!

See you all 2moro xx

Sorry I missed you!

We had a great day! Lots of people came considering the weather!
Just wish theo"s kettle didn't take so long to boil!!

See you all 2moro xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely to meet you all and thanks for coming, we had a good day, we are all very tired and looking forward to another good day tomorrow:thumb:

Back