• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud 29-8-05 to 6-11-11

I know how heartbroken you must be but you did give her a wonderful life..please remember that.
sending hugs for you xxxx

sleep tight Pud x

I'm so very sorry to be reading this, I cant believe it, I loved Pud :cry: He was a star and had done so well with his weight loss you had done brilliantly with him and he was a lovely little character! It is all the more devastating when it happens unexpectedly. I really am so sorry Binky free gorgeous little man we will all miss you x

Thank you everyone for the kind pm's and posts,
at the moment we are still numb with grief and thinking about last week when Pud was running round the kitchen with a huge cabbage leaf in his mouth and Mike and I were in tears laughing at him, we are in tears now because we have just dropped our precious boy off at the Pet Crem and it all seems so unreal.

Pud had his first ever dental on Friday, just a molar spur removal he didn't fully come round from the GA and died in Mike's arms at 1.30am Sunday morning.

Pud was one of the funniest rabbits we have ever had he never failed to amuse us with the things he did, he brought a great deal of laughter to this home , people that visit us loved him and he loved everyone, his loss is deeply felt.

I really don't think we will ever get over losing Pud, I know I won't :cry:

http://youtu.be/Db-NukNM_9s

Oh NO I can't believe I'm reading this :cry::cry:

I am so sorry, to lose him through a dental so unexpectedly is so sad and another reminder of how fragile our little friends can be. Thinking of you both xxx

Binky free at the Bridge little Pud xxx

Back