• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post Your Loved Up Valentine Bunny Pics Here!!

shadowlovesmerlin.jpg

Aw, Alison that is my favourite pic of little Dudley and Santa, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Thanks for the pm, glad you are well, off to eat big meal prepared by Ed now (result!!), so 'speak' later in the week.
Happy Valentine's Day all!!!!
Nicola x

After the bad impression he's made with the first pic I think I should try to fix Joey's image for all the lady buns out there who've got the wrong idea :lol:
He really is a gentleman, I suppose with Nina being so gorgeous he couldn't help himself :roll:
Here's a much better 'loved up' photo of the two of them

P1010288.jpg

Nina was a bit wary of him after the ordeal in the run :lol: but the bonding seems to be going well so far!

And two thirds of the trio having a cuddle
P1010305.jpg

But Squishy was otherwise occupied - having a cuddle with Mummy!
P1010303.jpg

loopylop said:
5cutebunnies said:
Brotherly Love

bp.jpg

100_6446.jpg

100_6451.jpg

100_6433.jpg

Happy Valentines day from Panzy Bernard and Binky x x x x x

OH. MY. GAWD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally adore those bunnies! :love: :love:

Ahhhhhh they only get more gorgeous!!

Can we have some more pics! :love:

Double oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! :lol: :lol: :lol:

heres one of me and cheekybun ( a day late tho) . I was sleeping on the floor and got woken up with gentle bunny kisses.
P2230020.jpg

gina paul said:
heres one of me and cheekybun ( a day late tho) . I was sleeping on the floor and got woken up with gentle bunny kisses.
P2230020.jpg

omg cheekybun looking after mummy after she had a sherbit me thinks! :lol: :lol: :lol: he is such a honey! :love:

Back