• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

possible bullying??

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I've 4 girls (3 sisters and mum) only the mum is spayed (but I'm planning on having the others done) they are 7 months (the sisters) but my mum seen Fizz humping Pancakes today (dominance thing?) they are always together though like best friends today I had them both on my bed and fizz was round her again and Pancakes made a weird coughing noise and they both were making wee noises I can't really describe. Anyone know what this could be?

That sounds very much like hormones more than dominance. Hormonal behaviour can lead to fighting so I would suggest getting them spayed ASAP, and if you see any signs of behaviour that could lead to fighting, then separate them to be on the safe side (they will be most likely to fight at dawn and dusk, so be aware of that), and rebond back when they are all spayed.

That sounds very much like hormones more than dominance. Hormonal behaviour can lead to fighting so I would suggest getting them spayed ASAP, and if you see any signs of behaviour that could lead to fighting, then separate them to be on the safe side (they will be most likely to fight at dawn and dusk, so be aware of that), and rebond back when they are all spayed.

yeah thought it may be just hormone related m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m jn <<<< (Fizz just jumped on the keyboad there :lol:) Yeah I'll keep an eye out and have her booked in asap :)

I would check that they are all female-the vet mis-sexed a couple of baby buns my parents were fostering,so nearly was a disaster!!!

I would check that they are all female-the vet mis-sexed a couple of baby buns my parents were fostering,so nearly was a disaster!!!

they are seven months old though (all excluding mother) surely if one was a boy they would of got knocked up long ago?

Back