• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Malcolm, Vibes Please.

If they are indoor buns, I'd be careful about letting them go into the garden, unless the room they live in is not heated. :thumb:

Glad he is feeling better. Eating paper/cardboard can mean that he is really desperate for some fibre, so try to get him to eat hay, or even introduce a pro fibre pellet into his diet. x

Hi Vegan_Bunny, thanks fo rthe advice, thier room is delberately kept cooler so that they can have thier 1/2 hour in the garden as they love it so.

it is a but of a struggle to get Malcolm to eat at all at the moment but he does have a variety of hays available to him and he gets fres cut grass form the garden, I also have fibafirst scattered on the floor for them both, to be honest I think it is a case of wanting what he knows he shoudn't have as much as anything, naughty Bun.

He has also taken to hiding in the cooler parts of the house and has taken to sitting in the unheated hallwayat the back of our kitchen.

He has been out in the garden again today and eaten lots of grass and had a little munch on some hawthorne twiggs but is still a long way from being his self.

Will see how the next couple of days go and if he dosn't pick up it will be back to the vets.

Back