• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Maddox/ pics post 44

Thanks Raine, he made it through the night. Although they are still not cuddling up together it was all very quiet and uneventful :D

I have been trying to get pictures but Maddox is rarely with the two boys of he is always running off somewhere. He loves running up and down the stairs at the moment :lol:

maybe we need to club together to get a rainbow rabbits video camera?!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: or i just need to come visit and take pics myself! :lol::lol::lol:

Pictures, although they are still not cuddling up

P2160477.jpg

P2160479.jpg

P2190513.jpg

P2190514.jpg

P2190515.jpg

Awww, Eddie and Elwood are such fantastic bunnies inviting little Maddox into their home, they make a wonderful little trio :love::love:

Im so glad he is coping better. Ellwood and Eddie are such sweet boys. Don't know if its special need bunnies that are more accommodating. I know Jaypot used to have boys together too.

Back