• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Maddox/ pics post 44

YAY! ;) you should have whipped the camera out for the ear lickies!!! :love:

How could I do that when I was talking to you on the phone at the same time :lol: Plus you know poor Eddie had fainted due to a lack of baby food as you interupted his super, so I had a lot to cope with :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How could I do that when I was talking to you on the phone at the same time :lol: Plus you know poor Eddie had fainted due to a lack of baby food as you interupted his super, so I had a lot to cope with :lol::lol::lol::lol:

do you not have 3 hands???? i always assumed that was how you managed to care for so many buns!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell Eddie i am soooooo sorry for interrupting his supper, i promise i wont do it again, and i hope he hasnt wasted away in the mean time! Please dont sulk with mummy, and be nice to ickle Maddox! Please remind him he's getting more yummy Eddie food (whats this baby nonsense, its for buns!) and a new poorly bunny bed on Friday - though maybe Theo deserves it more, as he's not doing dramatic sulky flops! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maddox is spending all day with them, but they are not cuddled up properly yet. Eddie does chase him a little and Maddox has tried to hump Eddie a couple of times which didn't go down well :? I am just waiting to see whether this dies down or gets worse before I know if it will work out permanently :wave:

Tonight maddox is going to spend his first whole night in the crate with the boys. Fingers crossed it will go well. He is so happy with them, he was going binky crazy yesterday evening :love::love:

Back