• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please someone tell me no more

:lol::lol::lol: at all the comments.....
follow your heart....be sensible - you know what you can afford...and he is gorgeous :love::love::love:

Boo to him:lol::lol:

Donald looks a sweetie:love:

He talked about sensible things like space and money and the fact that long term I want to reduce numbers not increase them. Unfortunately he remembers the days when 4 buns was the limit

Shame on him :lol: Can't you take him on Sunday to the Fair and "introduce" them nicely.;) You could always "foster" him for Christmas ;);););)

OH's are a waste of space sometimes arent they? :lol::lol::lol: Just think how many extra bunnehs you could squeeze in if OHs werent taking up all the room with their sensible ways messing everything up! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you got Gerald, you would need a Harold to make it a nice round 8 :D:D:D:lol:

(sorry am in a bit of a devil may care mood!:oops:)

I think you should 'foster' him that way he is not really yours and I am sure RSPCA would pay vet bills.

Beige: I have the perfect solution Auntie Kath. You can post the lovely Bella to me and make room for him. Problem solved.

OH's are a waste of space sometimes arent they? :lol::lol::lol: Just think how many extra bunnehs you could squeeze in if OHs werent taking up all the room with their sensible ways messing everything up! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you got Gerald, you would need a Harold to make it a nice round 8 :D:D:D:lol:

(sorry am in a bit of a devil may care mood!:oops:)

yes - I agree - sensible or not - 2 or 8 bunnies are all the same......except when it comes to vacs & illnesses!:roll: BUT they so cheap to feed with bales of hay that really ....OH should just be quiet sometimes.....reeeeeaaaalllly quite!:lol::lol::lol:

Fostering is a great idea - esp. as the mian worry of vet bills are covered...there we go - all sorted...:D

Back