• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please someone tell me no more

Now Kath, take a lesson from me, just say no :no: :lol:

He's not very big ...... :lol: And I have a spare dog crate if you needed to borrow one :roll:

You could add an extra level in their playhouse to expand some space :roll::lol::lol: sorry I can't say much mine have an 8ft kennel with extra levels and garden daily, it works great for a trio :p

ooooh he is a sweetheart you have too.
discuss the dental issues with a vet though firstly, as it could be very costly :)

Someone suggested putting an extra level in, is that an option?

Not really I have storage shelves in that shed for the hay and so on. Im not sure Donald is really a sensible option for me its just he was so still and cuddley when I held him my lot just use me for treats :oops:

Not really I have storage shelves in that shed for the hay and so on. Im not sure Donald is really a sensible option for me its just he was so still and cuddley when I held him my lot just use me for treats :oops:

He would probably be the same once bonded with them :lol:

You aleady have a 'D' - umm ok that was my attempt at putting you off... but also I so shouldnt have looked on that website .. Chip n Pin and buster :cry::cry::cry::cry::love:

He could teach the others that cuddles are good? ;) :lol:

I thought that when i introduced George to my three... he turned on me... and took their side :( :roll: :lol:

I hope you decide what is best for you... and for Donald. :wave:

You aleady have a 'D' - umm ok that was my attempt at putting you off... but also I so shouldnt have looked on that website .. Chip n Pin and buster :cry::cry::cry::cry::love:

Thats a very good point and well made I wonder if he could be a Gonald :lol:

We do rehome further afield. You could call in here for a coffee too ;)

I hate to say this but a cuddle with Merlin was how I ended up with Merlin, Frankie and Kassy its fatal I'm afraid you will have to have him now :p:lol:

Back