• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please someone tell me no more

Don't be pushed into anything. You know your situation and what is feasible. And when you've considered all that - go get him anyway.:wave:

Go on, you know you want to........;) Everyone needs a snuggle bun:love: (and before you say anything, I already have a dental snuggle bun).

I'll come and help you bond ;) especially if cake and nice cuppa is on offer.:lol:

Go on, you know you want to........;) Everyone needs a snuggle bun:love: (and before you say anything, I already have a dental snuggle bun).

I'll come and help you bond ;) especially if cake and nice cuppa is on offer.:lol:

Oh but he would be a lovely match for Cassie. You are welcome for coffee and cake anytime :)

Oh but he would be a lovely match for Cassie. You are welcome for coffee and cake anytime :)

:lol: I was waiting for that one.:no:

:shock:Meant to tell you, Cassie and Katy met unsupervised a couple of weeks ago when part of the panel came down in the high winds. No harm done thankfully but some of Cassie's fur in Homer and Katy's house .:roll:

:lol: I was waiting for that one.:no:

:shock:Meant to tell you, Cassie and Katy met unsupervised a couple of weeks ago when part of the panel came down in the high winds. No harm done thankfully but some of Cassie's fur in Homer and Katy's house .:roll:

:shock: good there was no damage though

You were waiting for it because you know its true :lol:

:lol::lol: althoguh saying that then you'd have to round it up to an even number. Can you make him a house bunneh then you'd have the room and something to cuddle :love: exploiting him for his cuddles :)

:shock: good there was no damage though

You were waiting for it because you know its true :lol:

I was shaking when I looked out of the window and could see no bun. Cass was in bottom corner of garden eating a leaf :roll: and when I found Kate she was mooching around the hutch on Cassie's side of the shed. Homer of course was just sat in bed.:love: Took about an hour for my heart to get back to normal :lol:

Anyway - back to the subject. You have plenty of room in your shed, we just need to decide on a new name beginning with G

Hmmmm, George, Gerry, Graham, Goofy........

I was shaking when I looked out of the window and could see no bun. Cass was in bottom corner of garden eating a leaf :roll: and when I found Kate she was mooching around the hutch on Cassie's side of the shed. Homer of course was just sat in bed.:love: Took about an hour for my heart to get back to normal :lol:

Anyway - back to the subject. You have plenty of room in your shed, we just need to decide on a new name beginning with G

Gerald is very similar to Donald ;)

No no no 7 (like three ;)) is an odd number

Bobby is going to send you a message on either here or facebook about going to Hildas to meet Dougal

:wave: "I have a 7.5 x 5.5 shed " and free range time. If they are like mine, they don't spend much time running around the shed. They sit there even if they have access to the garden :shock:

Sooooooooooo surely this is big enough to have the little ones in = 41.25 sq ft. I'm sure Beth would let you ;)

Back