• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes charlie is very poorly U/D My baby is home!

Sorry I missed this thread. So pleased to see it has a happy ending! I hope Charlie keeps eating and getting better. xx

He seems fine, his poo's are a tad small but at least he is doing some, he had some hay and a bit of carrot earlier, i feel so relieved i cannot tell you.

Iv'e been up all night i lay on the sofa but couldnt sleep im nodding off now though :lol:

Charlie is currently snuggled up with grace and looking much better, we take him back to the vets in the morning. xxx

He seems fine, his poo's are a tad small but at least he is doing some, he had some hay and a bit of carrot earlier i feel so relieved i cannot tell you.

Iv'e been up all night i lay on the sofa but couldnt sleep im nodding off now though :lol:

Charlie is currently snuggled up with grace and looking much better, we take him back to the vets in the morning. xxx

aww glad he is getting better :D, will be thinking of yous tomorrow at the vets :) xx

Hope all goes well tomorrow :wave: I'm at work all day but I'll probably end up texting you or facebooking you on my break to see how he is xx

I'll let you know when I know! OH is taking her down and bringing her back xxxx

Thanks, im sure lucy will be fine, try not to worry (says the one that never stops) but it will all be over before you know it.
and you are saving her life by getting her spayed. xx

Thanks, im sure lucy will be fine, try not to worry (says the one that never stops) but it will all be over before you know it.
and you are saving her life by getting her spayed. xx

I know, it's not something I can even consider not getting done. Thank you xx

Back