• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please no not again, vibes for mabel (she's home)

she's home with some medicine, vet said her guts sounded abit slowed down, but she is bright in herself again and eating right now and pooing ok

Im glad she's home and is picking up. :)
It may well be she is missing Locks but after 2 weeks she should've gone through whatever greiving she had to do(?)
Hope she continues to improve :wave:

Glad she is back home with you now :D

Dandelion was like this last week - have no idea what caused it, as he never usually has tummy troubles.

Hope Mabel keeps on the straight an narrow for you now :)

Hi Lisa, just a thought but has Mable been getting any extra pelletts or stuff since Locksley passed. I once over fed Bobby and I am sure thats what gave her a bad tummy :cry:

Im glad she's home and is picking up. :)
It may well be she is missing Locks but after 2 weeks she should've gone through whatever greiving she had to do(?)
Hope she continues to improve :wave:

Sorry I missed this and I'm glad Mabel is doing better :)

I personally think that all bunnies, like humans, take different lengths of time to grieve. When we lost Eddie Cass and Ruby were fine within a week or so, but Grace still pined for him 3-4 months later. This is just my theory though I have nothing to back it up with just going from my own babies!

I also think the weather plays a big part in these things and the weather here is all over the place at the minute

Sorry I missed this and I'm glad Mabel is doing better :)

I personally think that all bunnies, like humans, take different lengths of time to grieve. When we lost Eddie Cass and Ruby were fine within a week or so, but Grace still pined for him 3-4 months later. This is just my theory though I have nothing to back it up with just going from my own babies!

I also think the weather plays a big part in these things and the weather here is all over the place at the minute

yes mum had suggested the weather too, i remember my first mini lop mitzi he adored my french lop thumper when she died, he never got over it, even though he was there when she left, and we got rosie for him, but i knew he just wasn;t happy as he was with thumper, and believe thats why he died young and just under 5years old, i was on holiday and think he got gi statis due to grieving if thats a way to put it, even 6months after losing his companion

Back