• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help

Oh my goodness what an amazing thread...I have tears in my eyes :cry: Twigs your fantasticly amazing :love: I have alot of respect for the OP starting this post. Fingers crossed Lucy has many many happy years in her new home xxx

Binky free pansy xxx

Lucy has now been here for 24 hours! She is temporarily in a large pink dog-crate indoors with a poo tray of hay and a box to hide in. She has done nothing but eat since she arrived (hay, grass, cow parsley, mint, pellets, more hay, home-dried grasses etc etc) - which is great as she had come direct from the vets where she was being treated for stasis.

She is a lovely little thing - a blue 'dwarf lop', with small lop ears and very flat squidgy face. We are not changing her name but have added 'Blue' to it - as she is blue colour, and I used to know a lovely lady called Lucy Blue.

She will see our vets on saturday to check tum and teeth and have her vacs which Jemma could not afford due to the vets bills for Lucy's dentals - now she has fewer vets bills for Lucy she will be able to afford vacs for the others as well - so good news all round!

A very kind person on RU has also contributed towards Lucy's vacs!

The only hitch is that Lucy Blue does not strike me as a bun heading for the outdoor world . . . but a bun who likes her radiator!!!! and we were hoping to introduce her to Pippin who has lost his Pansy - and he is definitely an outdoor bun. He is also very upset at present and needing a new 'auntie' to help him get over the loss of his auntie Pansy - - so we dont know quite what to do . . . . with 35 buns here still none of them quite have the character that I think Pippin needs :(. He needs a strong unperturbable bun who can cope with him being a mad wildie but let him snuggle up at night like an over-excited child that needs their mother still.

I will be posting a tribute to Pansy on a separate thread in a day or so.

Back