• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Dont Let it be Myxi-U/D Mon 12th-HOPEFULLY OK

Oh I'm so happy to hear that :D

Sending good wishes your way, in the hope that he will continue to get better :D

Just caught up with this, soooo glad it's not myxi! Wouldn't want any1 else 2 go through what i did.....speakin of which, the boys are doin fine, they've been at their 'gran's' since friday as I've been away for a few days, where they were thoroughly spoiled, my little sister (who's 5) has brushed them twice a day when helping my mum feed them so their coats are gleaming like never before. Then they came home 2 sum new toys sp they'r happy wee (spoiled!) lads.

lucyj said:
Just caught up with this, soooo glad it's not myxi! Wouldn't want any1 else 2 go through what i did.....speakin of which, the boys are doin fine, they've been at their 'gran's' since friday as I've been away for a few days, where they were thoroughly spoiled, my little sister (who's 5) has brushed them twice a day when helping my mum feed them so their coats are gleaming like never before. Then they came home 2 sum new toys sp they'r happy wee (spoiled!) lads.

Awwwww I am SO PLEASED Harley and Honey are well :D

Janex

Back