• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can i have some vibes for Lolly.. UPDATE they are home

Just a quick update, called the vets and they are both still spark out :shock: I have to call back around 6pm, fingers crossed they come round x

Awwwwwww I suspect they were last on the ops list Katie so they may only have been done about an hour ago.
I am sure they will be fine :)

They are awake now thank goodness! They are still very sleepy so i have to collect them at 7pm just before they close, thanks for all the vibes guys they have really helped xxxx

Lots of nose rubs for them both Katie.

Bless them both, it's been a long day for them. I'm sure that they'll be fine when they get home in their own surroundings.

both of em together :shock::shock::shock: you poor soul must of been a nightmare... glad they are ok :D:D

Thanks so much everyone, they are home now but still really groggy. Both of them can barely stand and are not interested in any kind of food, what does everyone else do after a dental? Do you try to feed them? Should i mash some pellets? They have both had big drinks of water and Lionel has done some tiny poos but nothing yet from Lolly.
Geez don't want to go through that again in a hurry :shock: 2 of them at once is too much to bear!

Bless them Katie, poor mites :cry: Sending you all big hugs & more vibes xxx

I would perhaps offer them a few mashed pellets & perhaps some mashed veg / fruit to tempt them. I'd also cut their hay into small pieces for them. Would you be able to pick them any grass or dandelions? I always find these help to tempt them back to eating. I'd also offer a bowl as well as a bottle for water. Let us know how they go on xxx

Bless them Katie, poor mites :cry: Sending you all big hugs & more vibes xxx

I would perhaps offer them a few mashed pellets & perhaps some mashed veg / fruit to tempt them. I'd also cut their hay into small pieces for them. Would you be able to pick them any grass or dandelions? I always find these help to tempt them back to eating. I'd also offer a bowl as well as a bottle for water. Let us know how they go on xxx

Thanks very much for the hugs and vibes.

Lionel has eaten a few things so i am not so worried about him now. I have just tried everything with Lolly - mashed pellets, veg, cut up hay, fresh cut grass and everything and she wasn't interested. Then i tried with their fave treat - dandelion delight by naturals and she has actually eaten some! So now i wait for poo! xxx

Back