• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Pip has a gurgling tummy and not eating

Pip is doing well and acting like normal. Just home from work and feel like curling up in a ball in a dark room.

No idea why she was so poorly with it this time around. Maybe just fancied an exciting car journey. The Mummy and Daddy stood in the freezing cold car park, whilst she was treated and fussed over!
Oh, good, I'm so glad she's doing well and acting normal! I hope you can get some rest, since it sounds like you need that.

Oh, good, I'm so glad she's doing well and acting normal! I hope you can get some rest, since it sounds like you need that.
Yeah. Archie loves hoovering up all the treats! He's a cheeky monkey. He cane hopping over everytime!

No rest for me, but considering cooking dinner them sneaky off to bed early.

I’m pleased pip is now recovering positively. Sorry I’m late to this thread.
Sending loads of vibes and hope Pip continues to recover and be back to her normal adorable self. :love:

They've both been.chilling whilst I've been at work. Pip is back to her usual hopping around my feet when I get home. They aren't keen on this latest batch of hay. Typical.

So just ordered the some Timothy and meadow from hay box, even though I'm allergic to the Timothy. If only they knew what I did for them. Hahaha

They've both been.chilling whilst I've been at work. Pip is back to her usual hopping around my feet when I get home. They aren't keen on this latest batch of hay. Typical.

So just ordered the some Timothy and meadow from hay box, even though I'm allergic to the Timothy. If only they knew what I did for them. Hahaha

Really they are like our children. I think they are also aware that they are always loved. :)
I hope they are fine now.

Back