• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of you with your bunnies!

I must say that RU not only has the prettiest bunnies but the owners are all attractive too, but then u all give supportive and nice comments, so i guess your inner beauties is reflected in your outer beauty. Ill shut up now :roll:

Awww thats a lovely thing to say! xx

I think this is one of the only ones I have of me and a bunny, except of course for all the ones of me in my PJ's with Timmy :lol:

P1030326.jpg

Just found this one two :love:

HPIM2481.jpg

Awwwhhh! Dave's wibbly wobbly head! :lol::love:

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you, Liz! I'm not sure how I imagined you to look, but I didn't think you'd look like you do! :oops::lol:

I think I thought you'd look really worn out and old from all the bunny related stress (I say the nicest things don't I?! :p) but you don't at all. :D:wave:

N'awww lovely pics, I have none, maybbe one from ages ago but I don't do pics unless horses...thats just about getawayable :lol:

Vin escaping :lol:
P2058_24-05-09.jpg

Having a snuggle
030.jpg

I don't have any of me and Velvet yet - she dosen't sit still long enough :lol:

Me and Belle the first day we got her
DSC_0591-1.jpg

Me and a young dumps...
Photo24-2.jpg

Me and Little bun
Photo136.jpg

Ad and Stew
DSC_0263.jpg

Haven't got any of me and Luc or me and the new girl yet :love:

Awwwhhh! Dave's wibbly wobbly head! :lol::love:

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you, Liz! I'm not sure how I imagined you to look, but I didn't think you'd look like you do! :oops::lol:

I think I thought you'd look really worn out and old from all the bunny related stress (I say the nicest things don't I?! :p) but you don't at all. :D:wave:

I have a picture of me and Elwood taken a few weeks back, and I look exactly like that which is why I didn;t post it :lol:

I only have one awful one with with no makeup on!! :lol:

070920092659.jpg

oh actually i have this one too.... another awful one of me!
lick800x600-1.jpg

Back