• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*PICS P29 and 44* malteser has a wifey bun and they are home!

We put down a big layer of hay instead. They love it!
We did get her from macclesfield RSPCA. All went very smoothly. They are just playing out now. Her house training is going well. Both bunnies are currently running around and binkying, lots of chinning too. They are so lovely together.
We think she is quite young as she has an adorable bouncy run and is very active. She is settling more now, their second new toilet tray stayed put. The first was always on the move but the main issue is the wanted to lay down in it and it was a little too short for her. Pics of that to show you later;)

Oh they are so well co-ordinated. I have just reserved a pair of rabbits from BARC. They are addictive aren't they? I love the image of them colliding and lolly licking him sorry. Ahhh :love:

Aww can't wait to see the pics, a nice hay bed sounds nice. glad to hear the toilet training is going well. my girls have decided they need at least 3 toilets plus their outdoor toilet aka their run :lol: Love this forum, it's great to see lots of rescue buns stories and pics :D

Lolly likes to flop... a lot! ...

by the food bowl
P1030038.jpg

in the tunnel
P1030075.jpg

behind the sofa
P1030102.jpg

on the shelf
P1030090.jpg

in the toilet tray
P1030091.jpg

in the hay, oo Malteser joined in this time!
P1030048.jpg

on the shelf, again:lol:
P1030092.jpg

In love :love:
P1030103.jpg

Back