• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*PICS P29 and 44* malteser has a wifey bun and they are home!

They are in love enough to come home! Just had the flooring delivered so all set for oh to collect them whilst I'm in work tomorrow! We have been sent some videos so can't wait to see them:love:

Apparently he is very happy today. Feel so relieved... how on earth do I neutralise the lounge???

About to set off for the bunsters! YipeeeeM I think I will sleep downstairs this eve with them. Will be adding photos don't you worry! Sqèeeeeeeeeeee:D

:love:.... ooooohhhh ... hope everythng goes well.. cant wait to see the pics......x

They are home!
Been taking lots of photos so will get onbthe laptop later!
I'm having to keep an eye on them as in the past 20mins there has been some chasing. Looks like Malteser is trying to humpnand so pulls out some fur but Lolly is not having it and is running off! I'm not sure if I have unsettled things as Malteser was struggling to balance and hop up onto the first shelf so I put a piece of his original unwashed vet bed in there for him. He is now cleaning on it so really need something better than the flooring used for them:(
Dispite the chasing Lolly has been flopping out and rolling and there has been grooming. Bunnies confuse me sometimes!

Yes they might take a day or two to resettle. If the vet bed is causing problems take it out and try and find something neutral. An off cut of carpet or mat etc.

Good luck, and we NEED pics! ;)

I removed it and swapped for a clean piece. I have lots of new stuff but I don't want to hack into it untill I have sorted everything out.

Its just chasing really so I think they will be ok. Only one session with fur pulling but they do need to settle down.

Pics are uploading as we speak! :D

Just arrived!
P1020929.jpg

Hello down there, are you going to join me?
P1020961.jpg

Flopped out
P1020964.jpg

sharing a pear stick
P1020946.jpg

Sharing food
P1020977.jpg

Flopped out again (I have a fair few like this, she is very happy I think! Malteser can't flop post EC)
P1020966.jpg

They spent about 20 mins grooming each other earlier and are now snuggled up together! I've missed a few photo opportunities whilst saving the pictures and videos I've taken.
Had a bit of chasing and a little fur pulling but I think that was my fault, trying to get something secure for Malteser to jump up from as he is finding the floor a little slippy and wasn't able to jump up. He was getting a bit stressed not being able to follow his new lady friend and I picked up some vetbed that wasn't soiled but he had been sitting on it a few weeks on the foot stool. Obviously smelt of him so unsettled things a little.
Lolly is now flopped again with Malteser chilling out in his own way by her side!:love:

I was going to sleep with them in the lounge but I feel totally comfortable with leaving them to it! They are inseparable! Turns out on Thursday Malteser was totally stressed out in a new territory with this new bossy bun, ran to the lady who was bonding him with his heart pounding. It is a good job I wasn't bonding them as I would have stopped it there and then. They bonded in the area he had been in for a day and that helped put him at ease. Been pretty much plane sailing from there and both have been happy since. :love:

Just went down to check on them. All is well:love:
She loves her head rubs so I had a hand on each bun, granting their head rubbing needs! Couldn't be happier and I think that goes for us all!:thumb:

Aww they look so happy together you'd never believe they've only just met! I'm so pleased for everybun and everybody :D:love:

Awwww they look perfect together and very happy :love:
Wifey is a big girl isn't she! :lol:
(Well probably not, she's just looks it because malteser is small)

Awwww they look perfect together and very happy :love:
Wifey is a big girl isn't she! :lol:
(Well probably not, she's just looks it because malteser is small)
Yes he is a very small bunny. Only weighs 1.5kg bless him. He gets that from his dad who is a Polish. Uis dad and brother are smaller though lol.
I'm so happy for them. They look so sweet. Was adorable when they took turns in grooming last night. I think she might have picked up on his weakness so is being a good gentle girl. She is funny:love:

Home is complete now, we thought it was until 2am when the alarm went off and we found Lolly behind the sofa! Just extended the front!:lol:
All she does is flop lol, soooo cute! Even Malteser has managed his version a few times:love:
Camera is full of photos so will add more later!
They played out last night, we thought we would do bit by bit but after a few sneeks out we thought all would be fine and it was! She ran around so fast doing circuits and then flopped in a corner! She was very excited!
She bumped into him and then licked him sorry! So cute!
Best of all, his coat is amazingly soft:love: she seems to know where the bits are that he struggles to get to, his ears and eyes are better. Its just sooo good.
Pics will come later on this eve! :thumb:

Aww so glad to hear everything's going well, sounds like they are very happily married :lol: Did you managed to overcome the problem of the vetbed slipping? Is it Lolly that came from Macclesfield RSPCA? I'm getting my second pair from there in a few weeks, just had a homecheck on Sunday and I'm so glad it's over! Rabbits are so addicting :lol:

Back