• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshoot For Your Pets

ARRRGGHHH!!! Just realised i have to owe a collegue at work a day and i cant remember what day it is for some reason i think its the 21st the collegue i owe the day to is actually off ill this week so i cant ask her yet but will do a.s.a.p and will let you know x

Just found out defo am having to work this monday, that means i gota wrk a 6 day week :( neways how about the monday after ? are you free? x

:wave: Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten this - Santa is in the middle of a hugely scruffy moult at the moment so I want to wait until she's looking a bit neater before having her little angelic face captured on print forever! Are you going away in the summer before you go off to uni?

:wave: Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten this - Santa is in the middle of a hugely scruffy moult at the moment so I want to wait until she's looking a bit neater before having her little angelic face captured on print forever! Are you going away in the summer before you go off to uni?

i would love to say yes, but no! :lol:

Wow, your photos are amazing :) shame i dont live closer, the black and white prints are gorgeous :wave:

If you're ever down in Cornwall on holiday, let me know! My buns are desperate to be caught on camera! And would you do rats portraits too?:)

lol well i am moving to bournemouth soon if thats closer for any people lol!!

havent done ANY yet though :(

Back