• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshoot For Your Pets

Well ive got 2 buns so in total we would be travelling with 6 buns if thats ok to accommodate them while the others get their pics done..it will have to be a sunday or monday for me as work every other day or any time after 4pm on a saturday x

are any of them together? like are your two a pair, and kris how many of your buns are singles? bcus if its siz single buns i wouldnthave many places to put them lol, i have 3 runs i can use!

x

Well ive got 2 buns so in total we would be travelling with 6 buns if thats ok to accommodate them while the others get their pics done..it will have to be a sunday or monday for me as work every other day or any time after 4pm on a saturday x

I think after this week i am on holidays from college so should be able to do anytime, otherwise, weekends :D

yeh can do that then. bear in mind it will take a few hours bcus you have to let them do waht they want and take a photo at the right moment.

Mondays would be good, so if we do a monday where we can all do it thats fine!

Something To Think About

Just wanted to write a hopefully not too formal note about the photoshoots. I assumed it was obvious but i then realised it probably wasnt.

All photo's. while you of course get your copies, are rightfull owned by myself, the photographer. Any re-prints that you wish to make, is actually illegal without my permission.

Now normally, i'll be honest im not too fussed. However, as this is for charity, im making it clear that no re prints are allowed unless you come through me.

I Hope that has not come across rude, and i am not assuming anyone would, but this means that you couldnt purchase a size and then get copies made at say Jessops.

I hope i have not caused offence but as this si for charity i felt it was apt to say this.

** Now lets get raising some cash for BARC and The Rabbit Retreat**

are any of them together? like are your two a pair, and kris how many of your buns are singles? bcus if its siz single buns i wouldnthave many places to put them lol, i have 3 runs i can use!

x

Mine are singles but hopefully to be paired in the near future lol..yeah mondays are cool with me so we can sort that out for when we are all free x

Ah just seen that you are sorted :D

I was thinking, bcus weve said we may be able to travel for people, you could decide on some places within your time limit (half hour, an hour, hour and half etc) whichever you prefer, and then say the places you could get too, and then if more than one person wants photos ti could be worth it to do??

If thats made any sense? cus its not worth petrol if its once person, but we got had like 4 or 5 (or one person who wanted LOTS) it could be worth it?? if im making any sense and not rambling

I was thinking, bcus weve said we may be able to travel for people, you could decide on some places within your time limit (half hour, an hour, hour and half etc) whichever you prefer, and then say the places you could get too, and then if more than one person wants photos ti could be worth it to do??

If thats made any sense? cus its not worth petrol if its once person, but we got had like 4 or 5 (or one person who wanted LOTS) it could be worth it?? if im making any sense and not rambling

Yes you are making perfect sense :) I'd be happy to drive about an hour if there was enough interest, maybe round to west london as there seem to be lots of people round that way, Bavarian Bunny for one :D :D

so people if you are up to an hour away from me/louise and gus in essex, them PM Louise as its upt o her where we go really, i am prepared to go anywhere she is!

Come on people its all for charity

then the 21st it is!

will either of you want piccies done with your pets or are you going to do your pets on their own?

(reason i ask is it makes a difference as to how i set the sets up)

then the 21st it is!

will either of you want piccies done with your pets or are you going to do your pets on their own?

(reason i ask is it makes a difference as to how i set the sets up)

I would like to have one with me with each of my bunnies (only have 2 lol) and one of them on their own each. So approx 4 photos in total i know il end up buying more haha.. Hope im photogenic on the day!

oh im excited haha x

I would like to have one with me with each of my bunnies (only have 2 lol) and one of them on their own each. So approx 4 photos in total i know il end up buying more haha.. Hope im photogenic on the day!

oh im excited haha x

ok kool, ill set it up for that

:D

Back