• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with french lops

bertie had run panels in a kinda hexagon when he first lived with me. when i got willow she was about 5 months old and cleared the same pen!! so she had a rottie dog crate but in the end it was too small.
so i sectioned off my lounge with a much higher folding metal pen from zoo plus and it worked...well as well as as a baby gate at hallway!

she was very destructive..never knew how much till after shed died!!

berties dirty rather than destructive..but we have lino so thats cool. he had a childs pop up tent for a long time..now hes just loose in the lounge.

berties a small sized frenchie..5kg....willow was huge!!

personally I wouldn't put netting on ,I'd worry about them getting caught up in it , my french lop /british giant cross has a 3 ft high puppy pen and she doesn't get out of it....3ft is the lowest I'd have with a bunny that size.

My giant girl can jump a 4ft panel and that was WITH her abscess on her back leg!!! Just ask Theo (Snowy)... she was looking after her, and she jumped the 4ft panel into the next run and tried to make friends with the pair in there!!! :lol::lol:

It wouldn't put me past a frenchie jumping over a 2ft puppy pen at all!

Back